- are expected to pay 100% of the Hire Charge when booking the hall, which is non-returnable if notification of cancellation is less than six weeks prior to the booking. No booking is confirmed until all charges / fees have been paid (inc. clearing of cheques).
- will need to supply a ?75 returnable deposit at the time of booking the hall (18th parties require a parent to book, several responsible adults present and ?100 deposit). This deposit may be forfeited if damage has occurred or the booking is cancelled less than six weeks prior to the event. All Cheques should be made payable to JOHN CLEMENTS SPORTS & COMMUNITY TRUST
- need to be aware that Smoking is not permitted within the premises.
- must ensure that Fire Exits are kept free from obstructions whilst there are persons in the hall. In the event of fire, occupants will evacuate via the nearest exit in an orderly manner.
- must ensure that electrical equipment brought onto the premises is in good working order, safe and will not compromise the existing systems. No additional extensions to the electrical systems shall be used without prior consent.
- must keep music and sound volumes to a reasonable level.
- need to be aware that NO alcohol can be brought onto the premises, including the field, without the permission of the licensee or their representative (i.e. a committee member).
- are responsible for any damage to fixtures and fittings that occurs during the hire period. Any damage should be reported to a member of staff as soon as possible.
- need to be aware that if an event is deemed to be dangerous or unacceptable, then Staff on duty are empowered (as representatives of the licence holder) to suspend or cancel the event with immediate effect and no monies will be refunded.
- will need permission from the Parish Council if wanting to use the sportsfield for any attraction, such as Bouncy Castle, Barbeque, Hog Roast, etc? If in doubt, please check first.
Please note that the management accept NO responsibility for loss or damage to any equipment or possessions brought to the clubhouse. In any dispute about the hire and relevant charges the management?s decision will be final and binding.